Main Meals - Roast Indian Chicken
Friday 9th February 2018
Spicy chicken with a honey glaze is a very popular. Serve with a bowl of Little Gem lettuce leaves, tossed in a mini vinaigrette with French bread or boiled rice.
4 Large chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
About ¼ jar Chicken Marsala Curry paste, I like Pataks
Juice ½ lemon
About 8 tablespoons Greek Yoghurt
Small bunch Coriander, chopped
2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
2 red peppers, de-seeded and sliced thickly
- Put curry paste into a large mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt and the Coriander.
- Stir well to blend.
- Trim chicken thighs of any excess flappy skin or white fat, then add them to the bowl. Turn in marinade to coat each piece of chicken evenly.
- Cover bowl with cling film and chilli for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- When ready to cook, line a large roasting tin with non-stick lining paper. Pre-heat oven to 210C (190C Fan) Gas 6.
- Using tongs, lift chicken into roasting tin. Tuck onion wedges and red pepper slices around the chicken.
- Spray all over with the oil. Roast for 50mins-1 hour. serve immediately.