Snacks and Starters - Tuna Pate with fresh herbs
Friday 9th February 2018
This simple to make pate makes an easy starter or light lunch.
1 x 250g can tuna chunks in sunflower oil, drained
125g full fat cream cheese
Grated zest and juice ½ lemon
2 spring onions, chopped, optional
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
To Serve: Carrot, celery and red pepper sticks.
- Put the drained tuna into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese add the lemon zest and juice. Add the spring onions.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the parsley, basil and the chilli sauce.
- Stir gently to mix well. Season with a little black pepper.
- Turn into serving dish and serve chilled with the veggie sticks.